Interconnected Lives Community Guidelines
At Interconnected Lives, we expect the users to abide by our community guidelines. We take our policies very seriously and hope that all the users enjoy their stay with us. Our guidelines include:
- Do not indulge in any discussion that encourages or suggests any form of racism.
- Please be respectful towards others even if you don’t agree with them.
- Remember to have healthy discussions rather than full fledged arguments.
- Do not post anything offensive or anything that hurts the sentiments of others.
- Comments or discussions that are abusive, vulgar, violent, hateful or racist will be removed immediately.
- We take our copyright laws very seriously. You can certainly indulge in the forum and discuss about topic that interest you, but make sure that you don’t post any copyrighted material without obtaining the permission of the owner.
- The users are not encouraged to participate or discuss anything that might involve illegal activities.
- Users exhibiting illegal behavior will be suspended or deleted, depending on the extent of the situation.
- Do not post unacceptable content about another user, country, religion or ethnic background.
- At Interconnected Lives, we strive to provide content that helps people all over the world. Therefore, please be mindful about your contributions and ensure that you are providing posts that offer knowledge and wisdom.
- Users indulging in spamming and trolling will not be encouraged.
- We do not allow users to indulge in advertising their own products.
- Since this is a public forum, refrain from posting any personal details about yourself.
- Users are discouraged from posting personal details about other users as well.
- Do not post personal details such as name, email address, telephone number and address on the forum.
If you have any questions, please contact us.